How do I post photos?

Wed, Jun 11 2008 19:44
elihoya
Posts 46

I am trying to identify a model from my18teens.com and have downloaded a few images from the main non-member site.  But, when I click the "Insert/edit image" button on the message I get a box asking me for the image URL etc.  Is there an easy way to include an image in a post here?  Thanks!

Thu, Jun 12 2008 4:22
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator
Thu, Jun 12 2008 7:02
elihoya
Posts 46

Thank you, Funky.  The link you posted advises "Click on tab "Options" in reply-frame and proceed with "Add/Update".   Max. 50kB"

I've done that, but something still isn't working for me.  I seem to be able to add a photo that way, but it still doesn't show up in the message.  I believe I'm being dense here, so apologies.  But, any advice to set me right?  Thanks again!

Thu, Jun 12 2008 9:05
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator
Attachment: _x.jpg

File size meanwhile increased to max. 75 kB.   After clicking 'Add/Update' you should browse for a pic from your HD; select it, open and add it.   Only .jpg-files.

Sun, Jun 15 2008 8:36
zorro1231
Posts 14

I can't figure it out either. After I open the pic on my hard drive, the next option is save. I appears to work, but I can't find the pic I just "saved" to add. There is no "add" option. When I check the "preview" tab, there is no picture there. The pic I am trying to add is only 26kb.

I'd like to contribute...Help!!!!

Sun, Jun 15 2008 8:52
zorro1231
Posts 14

I understand now. I just tried it again, and it worked. I guess I was waiting for the pic to show up in the reply box that I was composing. Funny it didn't show up using the preview tab. All you have to do after you save the pic from your hard drive is click post back at the compose tab. The reply and pic will be there.

Tue, Aug 5 2008 18:26
froggy
Posts 460

Is it possible to post more than one photo in a single message - from the photos I have on my hard drive? 

Thu, Aug 7 2008 2:45
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator

[quote user="froggy"]

Is it possible to post more than one photo in a single message - from the photos I have on my hard drive? 

[/quote]

No, that's not possible.  If you wish to post more than 1 pic in 1 post you'd better use a free imagehost like http://www.imagevenue.com

Sort Posts: