Anastasia (ATK / Karups) / Zeba (FTV) / Brooke Lee Adams page 9

Anastasia ATK   Karups   Zeba FTV   Brooke Lee Adams
Mon, Mar 2 2009 13:08
thewhang
Posts 5,506
Mon, Mar 16 2009 20:12
Martyhulk
Posts 8

Come back, Brooke! Let us know what you've been doing lately!

Sat, Mar 21 2009 12:56
cheeky_devil
Posts 124
Sun, Mar 22 2009 9:55
lookinatnudez
Posts 147

geeze okay i would call that a turn for the worse.

Sun, Mar 22 2009 11:07
Leiden
Posts 577

[quote user="lookinatnudez"]

geeze okay i would call that a turn for the worse.

[/quote] I would call it damn hot!
Sun, Mar 22 2009 11:34
ltahoe7195
Posts 20

I would have to agree about a turn for the worse.  This girl is H O T !!!   What I really like about her is the girl next door look, I can't believe she can't get great modeling gigs for websites like Hegre, MetArt or FemJoy.  Do you think those sites just don't pay enough ?   Also, I noticed this bondage site is out of San Francisco.  If you are reading this Brooke, go apply at O'Farrell Theatre in SF, it's a great nightclub that pays real well.  It's definitely not for shy girls, but you most definitely are not shy.  I bet you'll pull down $5400 a night in lap dance tips.  Don't get me long, I love the hardcore B/G scenes, but I think she could do better, more flattering stuff.

Sun, Mar 22 2009 11:36
ltahoe7195
Posts 20

Oops, typo, meant to say $400-500 a night in tips, not $5400.

Sun, Mar 22 2009 13:22
brookeadams
San Diego
Posts 8
Model
Hey guys, Yes, I do read every post and I wanted to address the modeling I did for kink.com. I didn't do of because I wasn't getting amy other work, quite the contrary. I have worked for Reality Kings, Hustler, Playgirl TV, Red Light District and many others in the last month. I decided to model for kink because I was interested in exploring a different aspect of my sexuality. It was a very emotional experience for me. Modeling for a bdsm site is not for the timid. I'm sorry if some of you aren't fans, but I'm excited to hear from new fans as well. :) Don't worry, I'm still the same girl next door, but I just was looking for something new. As of right now, I don't know how much more bdsm modeling I will be doing in the future. I appreciate the feedback. :) Oh, by the way, kink is in San Fran, but I don't live there. Just fly up for the day to shoot. Hope all is well with everyone. Brooke
Sun, Mar 22 2009 13:26
brookeadams
San Diego
Posts 8
Model
Hey guys, Yes, I do read every post and I wanted to address the modeling I did for kink.com. I didn't do of because I wasn't getting amy other work, quite the contrary. I have worked for Reality Kings, Hustler, Playgirl TV, Red Light District and many others in the last month. I decided to model for kink because I was interested in exploring a different aspect of my sexuality. It was a very emotional experience for me. Modeling for a bdsm site is not for the timid. I'm sorry if some of you aren't fans, but I'm excited to hear from new fans as well. :) Don't worry, I'm still the same girl next door, but I just was looking for something new. As of right now, I don't know how much more bdsm modeling I will be doing in the future. I appreciate the feedback. :) Oh, by the way, kink is in San Fran, but I don't live there. Just fly up for the day to shoot. Hope all is well with everyone. Brooke
Sun, Mar 22 2009 14:09
searchh
Posts 1
Brooke, I can't believe those guys! You are the hottest thing around, you know what you're doing, and you should keep doing it. That's what makes you the ULTIMATE FANTASY GIRL! Thanks from all of us!
Sun, Mar 22 2009 20:28
Martyhulk
Posts 8

I agree.  I think you are absolutely one of the hottest girls going around.  I think watching a "girl next door" type, like yourself, doing bondage adds that little bit extra!  I think you know what you're doing, and it ALL pleases me very much!  Contrasting these vids to what you did at FTV and ATK is just soooo hot!

Just wondering, though, what made you decide to take the big plunge into hardcore?

Wed, Mar 25 2009 6:44
shaun_shaun
Posts 9
Hi, brooke,ur an awesome girl...Did u do more new hardcore scenes??
Thu, Mar 26 2009 19:49
muskiefan
Posts 59

Brooke, the people who own these bdsm sites where you worked also own Ultimate Surrender.  It is a nonscripted nude female wrestling site.  I used to be a member.  I like the site, but some models have been injured wrestling there.  One of those injured was Sarah Blake.  Think twice before you agree to wrestle on Ultimate Surrender.

Tue, Mar 31 2009 1:36
Martyhulk
Posts 8

Hey Brooke, I hope you'll come back here soon and update us on what you've been up to.  What have you been shooting lately and with who, and when will it go live?

I really am smitten by your beauty, so I am looking forward to seeing as much of you as is out there!

Lots of love

xoxoxoxoxo

Thu, Apr 2 2009 17:37
Aaron440
Posts 8

Hey Guys... this is Aaron.  I actually shot her early stuff.  I have put some of it up in clipsforsale.com  Store # 27080   There is a never before seen Sybian ride   as well as an early masturbation( not her first)

Sort Posts: