baby-jana.com

Tue, Dec 14 2010 18:34
Hunter27
Classified
Posts 4,142
Retired Moderator
Okay so I've signed up and here's my review..
Stunningly beautiful solo model. However It's in my humble opinion that the people operating her site "network" don't really have a clue. I could probably put together her site design in less than thirty minutes, It's cheesy and just altogether a horrific layout. You've got pictures and video tabs and that makes sense. Then you have this other shit like webcam, live events, and 24/7 live. That's rather detailed as to what the fuck they are right? So of course I had to check them out.

Webcam. Hmm. Sounds interesting is she really on cam ALL THE TIME? Nope, really almost never. In fact I've never ever seen her on cam in there after a week+. It's just a chat room for any members who happen to be there. And the one time I did see her in there she wasn't even showing herself on cam. So I suspect it probably wasn't even her. Apparently, if you want to catch her on cam, you have to be fortunate enough to be in the chat room when the date and time that she will be live gets mentioned.

Live events. Now were getting somewhere. Finally I can know when she's going to be on. Oh wait, nope. There's a lineup of models I care nothing to see listed but absolutely no mention of when Jana will be appearing next.

24/7 live? You can watch some webcams. No, not of Jana why on earth would it be by this point? If you want to join the nude cams (supposedly free), you have to sign up, again (I didn't bother), and my user/pass to jana's site was invalid for that section.

I was extremely disappointed to find that Jana only currently has 7 very small pic sets (available in zip format). Honestly, smallest is 14 pics and the largest is 37. The best of them are available for free.

As for her videos, there are currently 16. It seems a new one gets added every one, or usually two weeks. They are low quality. Most of them are quite choppy and very webcam-ish. It's amazing they have sound. Though her newer vids are slightly better quality, must be she invested $50 in a better webcam.

She masturbates, shows all. Uses toys and even does a bit of anal play (I'm not a big fan but I know some of you are). But seriously she needs to get out of this cam network and find a decent webmaster!

She is fucking hot! But this was the biggest waste of $25 USD that I've spent in a long time.

Sort Posts: