blondesque Anya kidnapped

Wed, Nov 8 2006 16:08
throbbinggristle
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Posts 1,196

This [different from other Anya] demi-blonde has kidnapped my heart. I fear that I won't be able to get a hard-on again until I find more images of this sweet creature. You don't want to see me standing here with a limp dick, do you? Please, let us all work together to expand upon these first two dozen pix, which I downloaded 3-1/2 years ago. The future of my penis is in your hands. 

Wed, Nov 8 2006 17:05
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator

She was one of the famous BlackCatGirls named Rozanna.  Pics date back from 1998/1999.  A.f.a. I know there was only this particular photoshoot.  I've never seen her anywhere else.  Don't know what this info will do to your dick......., but am afraid you've to be on the lookout for another girl.

http://www.bcgirls.adulthost.pl/bc-et2/bc-et2.html

Mon, May 12 2008 17:08
throbbinggristle
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Posts 1,196

Even with all that funky information I haven't been able to find any more of this gal, in periodic searches all over over the last couple years.  That other (or those other) Black Cat Girls sites, of very very different artwork, are the biggest obstacle but it's not like there are more of these pix just jumping out at me anyway.  As three of my own image-hosted images didn't work, I'll try those three again here now.

Sort Posts: