Can anyone ID this HOT girl?

Tue, Dec 6 2005 1:03
daw72
Posts 512

I'm looking for the name(s) or more pics of the girl on the RIGHT.  I don't remember where I got the pic, but I haven't seen any more of her.  I think she's great and I must find more!  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc234&image=14f_1.jpg

Tue, Dec 6 2005 2:10
daw72
Posts 512
Doesn't look like Kimberly Franklin to me.  Just doesn't match up comparing the photos in my opinion.  The girl in my pic is a lot younger.  Kimberly has been around for a while.  More suggestions?
Tue, Dec 6 2005 2:55
zubat
Posts 442
I agree with mrspock. The watch in your picture matches up with the watch Kimberly's wearing in most of the galleries in the Kimberly Franklin thread. The rings match up most of the time too. Maybe she got old and busted. Besides, how can you not agree with mrspock? I mean, he's mrspock!
Tue, Dec 6 2005 6:34
mrspock
Posts 1,633
She looks different in the most pictures you can find in her thread and in the net today (older, sluttier). I've expected that you won't believe she is Kimberly and added a picture, where she looks much more similar (including same hairstyle, pose, clit-ring). I've added the entire gallery to her thread. If you search a bit more you may find pictures where Kimberly looks as young as in your picture, or your picture is just more "photoshoped".

I know it's hard, you have only one picture where a girl looks just perfect. You make a request and find out that in most times she looks not so perfect or even average. Sometimes peachy is boon and bane...

Sort Posts: