Felicia (SapphicErotica) / Ekaterina (ATK-Archives / KarupsPC)

Felicia SapphicErotica   Ekaterina ATK-Archives   KarupsPC
Sun, Jan 1 2006 20:42
kevinkay
Posts 28

Hello, I'd like t know if Felicia has any other alias(AKA) and is there a thread or place in the forum about her already.  Thanks

Fri, Jan 19 2007 23:05
Hitch
Posts 90

Hey,

I did a little research.  If you do an Askjolene search under the name Ekaterina you will find a few sets there.  However, that is not my question.  My question is this:  In all of the picture sets she is wearing a white arm band around her upper right arm.  Does anybody know the meaning of that? 

Also I noticed in the one listing under the Eurobabes index that she is in a movie by "Eros-Film"  and in that film she does not wear the arm band.  Also in those images there are no visible scars or tattoos, So I am further puzzled as to why she wears the band.  Perhaps there is some personal reason that she wears the band.  Similar to when a person wears a black arm band on their arm to signify that they are in mourning.  If somebody knows why, I am curious to know the answer.

Respectfully,

H

Sun, Nov 2 2008 1:54
mobigger
Posts 132

In the two galleries under her Eurobabeindex listing she has a big tattoo around her arm. Doesn't look offensive or anything though.

Mobigger

Tue, Dec 22 2009 17:19
kesh24
Posts 252

can't find more of her but will keep looking whenever I can Hmm

Sort Posts: