Hello and multiple questions

Sat, Jul 29 2006 19:57
bishopmaximus3
Monastery Convent Of ORE
Posts 101

Hello and greetings to all members.  I have been absent from the Internet since mid April 2006, with no connectivity due to moving my location.

I hope now to be able to take a more active role in Peachy, both as a requester

and supplier of pictures, but on that score I am not so familiar with names of

models or where to find them, but do have a stock of pictures which I am willing to post, for example I have lots of sets of that puffy beauty Koika aka Teen Ellie, MASHA, Ellie, Miranda, Mary, Mary Jane, and so on, which is one of my many questions which follow, in some sort of order as related to Peach Forums.

I have read the FAQ but cannot find the answers.

Questions:

A: Under Profile, the help “tells how to do things” but not where to GO to change my profile and I don’t see where to do this?

B: Is there no easy way to see/read the posts I have made? I have looked in Mail Box at every forum, but see none of my past’s posts?

C: Going back to “sets of picture,” is there an acceptable way to post say 50 picture of say Koika (being that someone has requested her.

C1: Is it acceptable to post (again) lets say a set of Koika even if there is no request for her and where would they go –“Theme of your own,” or where...

Well, gentle men, I think that’s enough questions for now, hope you will be tolerant and her to have some help from the members.

Always with my best respects

Maximus

Sat, Jul 29 2006 22:07
steve2006
Virginia, USA
Posts 440
Hi Maximus, I will try to help you with your profile.  Try clicking on your user name at the top where you logged in and that should take you to your profile section.  Hope that helps,  Wink
Sat, Jul 29 2006 22:10
Hunter27
Classified
Posts 4,142
Retired Moderator
   Hi bishopmaximus3, I hope I can be of some help.
   A: As for accessing and editing your profile, you can do all that by clicking your name at the top of the main page. It says -  Welcome back: bishopmaximus3, Just click your name.
   B: Your post history is displayed to the right of the main page in a box titled "My Posts", it only displays the most recently active 10 posts but you can view all of the threads that you have posted in by clicking on (more).
   C: Yes, http://www.imagevenue.com is pretty self explanitory. However if you start posting copyrighted full sets they will be removed. Posting with imagevenue is best for requesting or celebs I guess.
   C1: I'm not 100% clear on your last question, but there can only be ONE thread for EACH model. If a model already has a thread (anywhere) and you start a second thread it will be locked...

Sun, Jul 30 2006 17:28
bishopmaximus3
Monastery Convent Of ORE
Posts 101

Dear Steve 2006, yes sir that did the trick.  Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Best Respects and Regards
Maximus

steve2006:
Hi Maximus, I will try to help you with your profile.  Try clicking on your user name at the top where you logged in and that should take you to your profile section.  Hope that helps,  Wink

Sun, Jul 30 2006 18:11
bishopmaximus3
Monastery Convent Of ORE
Posts 101
Hunter27:
   A: As for accessing and editing your profile, you can do all that by clicking your name at the top of the main page. It says -  Welcome back: bishopmaximus3, Just click your name.
   B: Your post history is displayed to the right of the main page in a box titled "My Posts", it only displays the most recently active 10 posts but you can view all of the threads that you have posted in by clicking on (more).
   C: Yes, http://www.imagevenue.com is pretty self explanitory. However if you start posting copyrighted full sets they will be removed. Posting with imagevenue is best for requesting or celebs I guess.
   C1: I'm not 100% clear on your last question, but there can only be ONE thread for EACH model. If a model already has a thread (anywhere) and you start a second thread it will be locked...

Sun, Jul 30 2006 18:30
bishopmaximus3
Monastery Convent Of ORE
Posts 101

Dear Hunter 27, thanks for your reply, I have been fooling myself in some ways and maybe a quirk of the Peachy application -

When just now I edited my profile, I did so as you and Steve 2006 have mentioned, but within the forum, not at the main page.

When I went to the main page I could see no "My Posts" - then I noticed that at the top there was no "welcome back bishopmaximus3" or "sign out" displayed only "sign in."

When I signed in I got the message "user is already signed in" and clicked forums and was re-diredted to the main page - no welcome back, no sign out and no my posts -

This is the reason: I have a bad habit of just clsing the browser when leaving a web site, Yahoo Mail, Peachy etc.  Of course I am still signed in and the program recognized this but did not change the main page, but changed all others.

Remedy: Sign out from any forum and return, sign in and "Hey Presto!!!" there is the welcome back and the "My Posts" on the main page.

The last of my questions though you say you where not 100% clear on, you have answered clearly, "follow threads!!!"

Thanks and best regards and respects

Maximus

bishopmaximus3:
Hunter27:

Sun, Jul 30 2006 19:59
steve2006
Virginia, USA
Posts 440
Maximus,  Glad to hear you got it all figured out and you back in the swing of things.Thumbs up!
Wed, Aug 9 2006 9:21
bishopmaximus3
Monastery Convent Of ORE
Posts 101

Dear Steve2006, thanks - another work-around is to hit the F5/refresh key on returning to the main page from elsewhere in the forums.

An old, old friend of mine many years ago, in my younger days here at the Monastery, when learning and gathering the knowledge to fit me out for my ultimate destiny as titular head, advised me, "there are no such things as problems, only solutions; you must be a good solution finder, ask questions of people, call upon assistance, wherever you may find it, above all never be afraid to look dumb, sound dumb or to ask dumb questions."

We have tried to follow his advise, in all things.

Best regards and respects
Maximus

Sort Posts: