How come I can't find my post?

Fri, Jan 21 2005 21:37
remainincognito
Posts 10
I can't find my post.  What reasons would this be from?
Fri, Jan 21 2005 23:18
ulusman
Posts 1
This one
Did you look?
Sat, Jan 22 2005 17:19
KS
Posts 6,089
Retired Moderator
The easiest way to find your posts (when you don't have many of them) is to go to "My Forums" (top right hand corner of the page with the ).

If you can't find it there just use the advanced search feature and search your username to find your posts)
Sat, Jan 22 2005 17:34
Gohan
Fuerteventura (Canarias)
Posts 621
I always click my name above my avatar and then click 'search' in the new frame and all my posts are shown.
Sun, Feb 6 2005 11:27
FeedTheKitty
Posts 236
But where do the posts or threads go to?
Last night (actually earlier this morning) I posted a reply to a thread in the "request" forum, and added a couple links to galleries. After I posted it last night it was there on the "request" forum page. Now, it's gone. But it isn't really gone, as I can find it doing a keyword search. It's not listed on my "my forums" either. What's up? I thought threads were filed in the forums by the times that people posted them?
Mon, Feb 7 2005 4:52
fboiss
Posts 259
Got the same surprise today....

I had been emailed a notification that my posts had been deleted by funky2004 with reason: x.

Very informative! and useful for the forum as it removed evidence that the name given for a request was wrong.

When I search for it I find Posted by fboiss  Posted: 02-04-2005  in the Deleted Posts forum.  

No big deal but surprising.

Sort Posts: