no name & no picture

Tue, Sep 8 2009 13:19
ibmp200
united states
Posts 5
hello. i hope someone here can help me. several years ago, likely in the late 1990s, i was searching for pics and video clips, and came across two models/girls that really interested me. i do not know how old these girls were, so i am trying this forum as well. i think in both cases i found videos. i dont remember which site they were from, but likely from some temporarily created post site whose posts change daily. the videos were linked such that changing a character in the URL would bring up another set of videos of the same girl, in the same shoot. one of these girls was on a couch that was up against a wall i think, while using a dildo or vibrator, she was either white or tan, somewhat thin, and i think her hair was straight but in dreadlocks, though im not sure on that last part. i think also there was some plaid coloring in bars not squares, in the room/set she was in. she was shown using the toy on her back, and kneeling upright on the couch. the video was spread into clips of about 6 each i think, on at least three separate pages. these pages also had banners for checking out sybian-like machines used by girls, though i forget what was written in the banner. the actual site has probably been deleted, but if you know of which girl i speak of, i would greatly like to know where i can find the video in question. the other girls video was linked similarly, about 3-6 clips per page, spread over about three pages or so. the scene i think was set in a bathroom. it started with her entering the room and shutting the door behind her, and she eventually started playing with a dildo by the tub as well as the toilet, squatting in some parts. shes white and had long and somewhat straight dark hair. either black or brown, and i think she was busty also. there were clips of her using the toy doggystyle, and a scene taken from the side on all fours using the toy. i believe it ended with a focus of her above the waist, with the camera zooming in to a head and breast/shoulders shot to a fade. please get back to me or post here information or links for videos regarding both of these girls. thanks.

Sort Posts: