Problem with a post I started

Sat, Jun 4 2005 15:38
Riggs
Posts 10
In the section "Request a girl", my post headed "Kamilla (found on ShowZones.com)" has been closed.

I know there is a thread concerning Kamilla from MPL, but the girl of my post is absolutly not the same ! So I don't understand why my post was closed as quickly. I hope you'll do the necessary to let people answer in my post ;)

Thanks !
Sat, Jun 4 2005 15:52
Riggs
Posts 10
Sorry, I made a mistake. There was actually a thread with the girl I was requesting.
Sat, Jun 4 2005 16:30
KS
Posts 6,089
Retired Moderator
Riggs,

Though I could be wrong, it doesn't look like a moderator locked the thread (before locking threads, a link to the correct thread should be put in the thread).

When making a post, be sure not to check "do not allow replies to this post" as doing so will lock your post.

KS

Sat, Jun 4 2005 21:43
ONeMg
Posts 5,259
Retired Moderator

I saw that post and thought it was weird. I wouldn't have thought much more about it, but it actually happened to me earlier in jdk's Survivor thread. I figured I must have clicked that box by accident, but I have never done that before.

Just strange that it happened twice in one day.

Regards,

Sun, Jun 5 2005 17:22
Riggs
Posts 10
That's right, I don't remember to have clicked that box. But what is strange is that my thread was closed as I posted it. As if it was closed automatically. Very strange...

PS : Sorry if my English is bad, but I'm French ! :)

Sort Posts: