Thumbnail making software

Thu, Nov 25 2004 4:16
FeedTheKitty
Posts 236
Can anyone recommend FREEWARE for making thumbnails in batches? I would like to also be able to define how big to make the thumbnails.
Thu, Nov 25 2004 4:49
inaz
Posts 2,844

No doubt, IRFANVIEW  Wink
Thu, Nov 25 2004 19:20
FeedTheKitty
Posts 236
Oh my god dude!
I've had that program on my computer for a while now and didn't even realize it could do that, and it works great! Do you realize how much time this will save me? I use to open each picture in my editing program, resize it, rename it and save it, one freaking picture at a time. I wonder what else this little jewel will do that I'm not aware of.
Thanks for the tip.
Thu, Nov 25 2004 19:26
FeedTheKitty
Posts 236
Geez, I can even rename the thumbnails using my own file numbering system!

Of course, all this means is that I'll be able to process more pictures of nude women at a faster rate, which leaves me more time for browsing..............and.........downloading.......and....and...processing......and...and...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Where will it all end??????????
Sat, Nov 27 2004 6:15
inaz
Posts 2,844
 FeedTheKitty wrote:
Geez, I can even rename the thumbnails using my own file numbering system!

Of course, all this means is that I'll be able to process more pictures of nude women at a faster rate, which leaves me more time for browsing..............and.........downloading.......and....and...processing......and...and...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Where will it all end??????????

leaves you more time for ... and ... and ...  I would also say POSTING ... right?

Bye!
Wed, Feb 9 2005 17:44
mike_op18
Netherlands
Posts 1,460
I have it on my PC too. Only using it for converting bitmap's into jpeg's and compressing jpeg's for mailing purposes.

Kitty, could you explain (step by step) how you use it for downloading galleries?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks,  mike.
Wed, Feb 9 2005 21:15
Fucktard
San Diego, California
Posts 3,043
Retired Moderator
Any mention of picloaders will be deleted guys , just so you know....cuz that seems where this is headed . Do that kind of talk in private please =)

I think you misunderstood what Kitty was talking about Mike , he was saying how he uses Irfan to process and batch convert/rename pics he has already downloaded . I am sure he will explain , and if you need any help with anything else feel free to PM me .

F~
Thu, Feb 10 2005 10:56
FeedTheKitty
Posts 236
mike - F-tard is right. The original request was for jpegs already stored on my hard drive and other disks. What you're asking about I haven't a clue, since I don't download entire galleries.
Thu, Feb 10 2005 17:47
mike_op18
Netherlands
Posts 1,460
Well thanks for clearing that up guys!!  cheers  mike.

b.t.w.  like youer Eraserhead kitty.

Tue, Mar 8 2005 21:29
Gato_Terrible
Colombia
Posts 24
Easy Thumbnails 2.6. Is a freeware software.

http://tucows.cable.net.co/preview/194953.html
Mon, Apr 18 2005 18:24
Gemini37
United States
Posts 2,808
Retired Moderator
I like to use Oscar's Thumb Maker.

*Download*

Sort Posts: