Trying to id/locate galleries of two teen models that were popular in the early 2000's (1 of 2)

Trying to id locate galleries of two teen models that were popular in the early 2000's 1 of 2
Sat, Nov 8 2014 19:09
Tenko
Posts 5
Attachment: sex-01.jpg

So like the title says, there's two teen models who were very popular somewhere around 2000 that I've been trying to find, since I don't have any of their material in my collection anymore through a dozen years of hard-drive replacements, computer upgrades, etc. (Yeah, obviously they'd both be in their 30's now, but they were in their late teens/early 20's back then...) After months of off and on searching using vague descriptions and days of searching the internet wayback machine to try and find *something*, I was able to find two old ads that used them so that I've at least got images to request help with.

And so, I am humbly requesting help in identifying and/or locating galleries containing these two models. As far as I'm aware, neither of them ever did hardcore, although if they did, pictures of that would be *very* appreciated. Assuming they didn't, though, I'd still be thrilled with finding their nudes again.

Here is an ad featuring the first of them - I'll post the other tomorrow (to follow the one girl/request/day rule).

Sat, Nov 8 2014 19:35
jimsin
Novi, Mi USA
Posts 2,892

Wow, ancient.  I think her name was Swan but not sure.  My hard drive crashed or I would look her up.  I remember her.

Sun, Nov 9 2014 2:51
markd88
Oilyann NY
Posts 64,960

She has a thread.  Name kenzil , kendril something like that, but it is not turning up.

Someone will know.

http://peachyforum.com/t/swan-aka-justine-joli-16911.aspx

Swan is here

Sort Posts: