Two questions

Mon, Jan 15 2007 17:25
Yurupari
Posts 59
Hello,

i have some questions. I did my second request today. After some time someone of the moderators replyed and told me to use the
searchengin. Probabely with the name i suggested for the girl. I did, but i did not come up with a fitting answer for the girl.

I wanted to ask him. but he locked my thread.
Well, i read your rules. Is it ok now to request the girl again?

My second quest. I sometimes see two  heads over me profil, respectavly over the profil of other users in the treads. What  does that mean?  Does  someone  tries to  talk with me?

Thank you
Mon, Jan 15 2007 18:02
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator

Yurupari:
Hello,

i have some questions. I did my second request today. After some time someone of the moderators replyed and told me to use the
searchengin. Probabely with the name i suggested for the girl. I did, but i did not come up with a fitting answer for the girl.

I wanted to ask him. but he locked my thread.
Well, i read your rules. Is it ok now to request the girl again?

http://peachyforum.com/search     Type vicky teendreams  and you'll find her thread.

Yurupari:

My second quest. I sometimes see two  heads over me profil, respectavly over the profil of other users in the treads. What  does that mean?  Does  someone  tries to  talk with me?

Thank you

It means that those users are on-line at that moment.

It does not mean that someone tries to contact you.  If you want to contact somebody it can only be done with a PM. (private message). If you want to contact someone just click on his name and follow instructions.

Sort Posts: