Vanessa Hudgens
Fri, Sep 7 2007 23:53
PhatLegs4Me
Earth sometimes
Posts 1,457

Sun, Sep 9 2007 21:29
elhanso
Posts 52

SmileHmmmDancing BananaDancing Banana Disney actor looking like that !!!!

Mickey and Donald is out of the buissnes now

Thu, Sep 13 2007 4:27
Spacey
Posts 355
Vanessa Hudgens' Erotic Clip Appears Online

September 10, 2007 05:17:46 GMT
by Maxine Green

Still on Vanessa Hudgens' nude photo scandal, it was spilled that more exposed photos and a sex video are out there waiting to be discovered. The photos are allegedly the stills of the video.

A source said that the footage and the photos were sent to Vanessa's one-time co-star Drake Bell way before she was famous. Bell's representative Jill Fritzo released a statement that Bell "says he never received those photos".

However, Vanessa has a bigger issue to worry about, the sex video. A forty-five second clip that is predicted taken by a phone-camera has now erupted online dubbed 'Open Me First'.

The clip shows Vanessa sitting in front of a Christmas tree wearing only a Santa hat, pasties to cover her breasts and a red thong with mistletoe decoration. Slowly Vanessa took off her 'attributes' one by one and murmured "I want Santa come up my chimney because I've been a good little girl this year.' at the end of her 'striptease'.

Bell is claimed to have received the video via e-mail but once again a rep denied the issue. "Drake never opened the video - first, last, or otherwise," said a representative. "He learned his lesson about opening email attachments, even from people he knows intimately."

Vanessa played Bell's girlfriend on his Nickelodeon show in 2006. She is currently dating her High School Musical co-star Zac Efron who has not made any statement regarding his girlfriend's controversial photos.

Mon, Oct 1 2007 1:10
PhatLegs4Me
Earth sometimes
Posts 1,457
Bunch of bikini pics and an ass shot at the beach
http://www.celebfrenzy.net/pl/07/09/rr-vanessa-20.html
Tue, Nov 27 2007 19:14
PhatLegs4Me
Earth sometimes
Posts 1,457
Sat, Feb 2 2008 2:35
Riack
Posts 181
The video you're talking about doesn't exist. It was a rumor that was being spread by, whoa! who woulda guessed, a tabloid magazine! As for those thong pictures of her, those are fake as well, and have been proven to be fake.  The girl in those thong pictures of Vanessa looks a lot like her, but it's obvious it's another girl. Those pictures, there were some real pictures of Vanessa thrown in, but if you noticed, those pictures were only there to make the set "legit". Amazing what people are willing to try and pull off in order to make one girl look like...Britney Spears.(all time idiot of the 21st century IMHO)
Wed, Feb 6 2008 4:36
fightermage
Posts 25

Riack, if these pictures are fake then why did she make a public apology to fans and almost get removed from the casting of the new High School musical. If it were fake there would be no reason to do so. Proof of it being fake would be needed, not just words. She obviously says they are real if she is apologizing to fans and media alike.

Thu, Sep 18 2008 9:53
PikaPoka
Posts 97
Sun, Feb 22 2009 8:58
chickenfly
Germany
Posts 136

i found a fake of her

Sun, Feb 22 2009 16:19
footguy
Posts 7

That's so hot.  I don't care if it is fake or not.

Does anyone else loooove her feet?  Delicious.

Mon, Apr 13 2009 8:13
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator
Wed, Jun 3 2009 22:42
PhatLegs4Me
Earth sometimes
Posts 1,457
Wed, Aug 5 2009 9:38
MarcellusWalles
Posts 1
Thu, Aug 6 2009 11:23
Cn03vilCn0l1es
Posts 62

Her lawyer is saying those pics were taken when she was under age and that she is a victim of a hacker...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/06/vanessa-hudgens-nude-photos/

Thu, Aug 6 2009 12:03
Bilbo Baggins
Posts 347

[quote user="Cn03vilCn0l1es"]

Her lawyer is saying those pics were taken when she was under age and that she is a victim of a hacker...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/06/vanessa-hudgens-nude-photos/

[/quote] 

Of course he's saying that, lol. Didn't her lawyers say the same thing last time? Haha. The only hacker here is the boyfriend she sends them to who keeps showing his friends, lol.

Shame the boyfriend isn't smart enough to like, show his friends the videos or the hardcore stuff, but oh well, maybe he'll cotton on eventually.

Sort Posts: