Nude Celebrity Fakes

Nude Celebrity Fakes
Tue, Feb 19 2008 19:03
critch05
Posts 3

Post Your Fakes Here Only!

At least half or more of Peachy’s members believe that fakes should not be posted within the celebrities threads. So I have “cleaned up” the original fakes thread and moved it from themes to here. From this point on fakes will be removed from celebrity threads. This will be the place to post them.

Don’t post links to galleries full of randoms. Use Imagevenue or if your linking then specify what celebrity your linking to. I removed a lot of posts linking to pages containing multiple random celeb fakes.

I’ll make this sticky for a while so people can know it exists. Enjoy ;)

Thu, Feb 21 2008 19:39
critch05
Posts 3

Renne Zellwegger

Ashlee Simpson

Laura Prepon by request

Its been taking me a while to get these made and uploaded. I'll post them as fast as I can make them. Let me know who else you might like to see. 

Thu, Sep 24 2009 6:04
rojoky
Posts 7
Thu, Sep 24 2009 6:56
conners214
Posts 1

Tue, Apr 13 2010 10:49
shenzi_baby
Posts 27

Good idea critch05.. I'm supporting you.. Any fakes of Alexis Bledel? 

Thu, Apr 15 2010 10:19
SaltyRain
Posts 182

Anyone who can make good fakes with photoshop or something?

I have some pics .... much funny if there are sexualy faked ....

Cheers

Mon, Feb 25 2013 6:20
pequaboy
Posts 1,104
Attachment: Emma Watson Dick Kiss.jpg

This topic is a slippery slope.  I see nothing wrong with a fake thread as long as it has a designated thread and is well moderated.  There are some very well made fakes that can pass as real, but shouldn't be classified as authentic. There are also a lot of actual pics or stills of a nobody who bears a strong resemblance to a celeb.  A good example would be this Emma Watson fake:

Mon, Feb 25 2013 6:30
pequaboy
Posts 1,104
Attachment: Miley Cyrus Dick Kiss.jpg

An example video still of an amateur who looks exactly like Miley:

Tue, Feb 26 2013 2:10
gilliermo
Posts 24
Attachment: selena-gomez-stark-naked.jpg

What about this Selena Gomez nude one?

Tue, Feb 26 2013 8:39
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator

[quote user="gilliermo"]

What about this Selena Gomez nude one?

[/quote]

Check Q&F how to attach a pic.  your pic doesn't work with FF Browsers

and pse use this thread for your stuff as agreed.

Thu, Feb 28 2013 7:08
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Retired Moderator

[quote user="gilliermo"]

But I cannot see any Options tab, only image/edit button... (((

[/quote]

at top of reply frame.....

tags

compose/options/preview

Thu, Feb 28 2013 7:13
gilliermo
Posts 24
Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:09
Hunter27
Classified
Posts 4,142
Retired Moderator

None of those are good IMO, though if I had to choose I'd go with Spears. Paltrow really? The coloring is a train wreck. Not to mention, I think the head size is way off on all of them. I honestly wouldn't make any of them public.

Fri, Mar 1 2013 3:55
gilliermo
Posts 24

[quote user="Hunter27"]

None of those are good IMO, though if I had to choose I'd go with Spears. Paltrow really? The coloring is a train wreck. Not to mention, I think the head size is way off on all of them. I honestly wouldn't make any of them public.

[/quote]

I posted them as a funny example of how different fakers can use one and the same original pic. I have no idea if those artists keep in touch with eath other, or compete, but such sets can illustrate some trends in the world of fakes. I call them "body sharing".

As for the head size, I do not think that they inserted the celebrities' heads, they only pasted their faces. And the clue is the hairstyle which differs only a little bit from pic to pic. They had to change some locks, yes, but they did not touch the original model's head.

Fri, Mar 1 2013 16:12
ironman40
Posts 136
Attachment: temp 13.jpg

i love this frankie sandford pic.

Sort Posts: