Scarlett Johansson

15 likes.
Sun, Oct 16 2005 19:54
sosmooth10
Posts 606
Mon, Oct 17 2005 1:14
I AM THE BEST
Posts 69

I love Scarlett, but she never did nudes scenes...In the her last movie "The Island", she has fight for a topless scene:

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2005/07/scarlett_johansson_insisted_on_topless_scene_in_the_island.html

 

but Michael Bay, at the end, have refused...Angry [:@]

Sat, Oct 29 2005 19:06
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Moderator
SystemAdministrator

http://www.freeones.com/html/s_links/Scarlett_Johansson/

Movie: "Lost in Translation" my nr.1 favorite.

Never seen such a non-explicit film with so much erotic tension...

 

Sun, Oct 30 2005 5:46
Vatsis
cold capital of Finland
Posts 3,289
Moderator
SystemAdministrator

 funky2004 wrote:
Never seen such a non-explicit film with so much erotic tension...

Yep, it was getting a bit annoying, in a good way... reminded my horny highschool times when imagination was the only thing I needed to get on the mood. I wouldn't stand her company on my bed for more then 10min, but they just kept talking and talking. I was dying to see them touch or anything...

Sun, Oct 30 2005 14:03
Shorteyes
Posts 2
 I AM THE BEST wrote:

I love Scarlett, but she never did nudes scenes...In the her last movie "The Island", she has fight for a topless scene:

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2005/07/scarlett_johansson_insisted_on_topless_scene_in_the_island.html

 

but Michael Bay, at the end, have refused...Angry [:@]

 

I did not see it but I had heard she was topless in " Girl with the Pearl Earring " ???

Wed, Nov 2 2005 16:25
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Moderator
SystemAdministrator

 Shorteyes wrote:

I did not see it but I had heard she was topless in " Girl with the Pearl Earring " ???

No, she definitely was not.......

 

Wed, Nov 2 2005 16:27
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Moderator
SystemAdministrator
 Vatsis wrote:

 but they just kept talking and talking. I was dying to see them touch or anything...

They held hands after that long conversation and then there was this hug in the street at the end of the movie....

 

Wed, Nov 2 2005 16:30
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Moderator
SystemAdministrator

Does anyone remember the movie's name in which she played part of a talented pianoplaying girl.  It was a weird B/W movie playing in the 50's.  In it was a scene where she gave the main-player (a barber) a blow-job in the car after which the car crashed in a canyon.

(btw non-explicit again....)

 

Thu, Nov 3 2005 13:44
funky2004
Amsterdam
Posts 90,340
Moderator
SystemAdministrator
 funky2004 wrote:

Does anyone remember the movie's name in which she played part of a talented pianoplaying girl.  It was a weird B/W movie playing in the 50's.  In it was a scene where she gave the main-player (a barber) a blow-job in the car after which the car crashed in a canyon.

(btw non-explicit again....)

 

Found it...

The Man Who Wasn't There (2000)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243133/

 

Thu, Dec 29 2005 10:16
Praetorian
Italy
Posts 40

Free wallpapers of this (and more) beautiful girl

http://www.sexydesktop.co.uk/scarlett.htm ;Yes [Y]

Tue, Jan 17 2006 0:42
jackblack81
Posts 1,430
so far, one of my absolute favorite pics of her. damn.


http://www.slutceleb.com/5/scarlett_johansson_big_boobs/images/11.jpg
Tue, Jan 17 2006 20:44
BGisPeachy
Posts 1

Short, HQ clip of the lovely blonde getting her boob groped by gay man on the Golden Globes 2006
 

http://rapidshare.de/files/11261355/SJohanssonGroped.zip
No password.

Thu, Jan 26 2006 5:51
shhs
Posts 6,255
 BGisPeachy wrote:

Short, HQ clip of the lovely blonde getting her boob groped by gay man on the Golden Globes 2006
 


Ahh, yeah - that was always mentioned in the news and reports on the globes - I mean the golden....
Thanx
Another gallery:
http://www.pornokiosk.nu/galleries/hft240/

P.S. and this one:
http://www.candidstar.com/scarlett_johansson/file12.html

Sun, Jan 29 2006 10:04
stygust
Posts 68
A philosophical question. Given that I have absolutely no acting ability, would it be worth posing as a gay man (obviously, you'd have to do it for some time to be convincing) simply to get a squeeze of Scarlett's?  
Mon, Jan 30 2006 5:01
sped-man
Posts 5
Scarlett is going to posing nude in Vanity Fair in the February issue according to scarletjohansson.org, should be interesting
Tue, Jan 31 2006 15:04
sosmooth10
Posts 606

 sped-man wrote:
Scarlett is posing nude

i'm waitingDevil [6]

Wed, Feb 1 2006 13:57
jackblack81
Posts 1,430
Can't wait for her nude shoot. Too bad, she probably won't be showing anything
Wed, Feb 1 2006 16:24
shoot2kill2ca
Posts 7
She has done a nude scene in one of her really recent movie, I think it's in the island, she insist to do it, but the director didn't really wants the scene so it has been cut. Sorry guys :(
Sat, Feb 4 2006 13:11
jackblack81
Posts 1,430
Nice little orgasm scene here. Not sure from which movie, but it's hot.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2955
Sat, Feb 4 2006 19:17
zodas
Posts 309
Sat, Feb 4 2006 23:14
sosmooth10
Posts 606

 zodas wrote:
http://www.candidstar.com/scarlett_johansson/08.jpg What the hell movie was this from?

link is not working for me

http://www.deterioatta.com/images/scarlett/scarlett-johansson-hand.jpg

is this what u mean??

 

Sun, Feb 5 2006 1:28
Nobush
Home of the Shaved Clam
Posts 863
lets see her vulva
Sun, Feb 5 2006 17:54
sped-man
Posts 5
 zodas wrote:
http://www.candidstar.com/scarlett_johansson/08.jpg What the hell movie was this from?


"a love song for bobby long"

Fri, Feb 10 2006 10:07
shhs
Posts 6,255
Today peachy-member I am the best found a link for the new Vanity Fair Cover:




Fri, Feb 10 2006 12:13
sosmooth10
Posts 606

 lou2005 wrote:
Today peachy-member I am the best found a link for the new Vanity Fair Cover:




great pic...is that issue of "VANITY FAIR" still available on news stands by any chance?

however we still haven't saw her full frontal(this one is "butt naked!")

need to see her glorious rack

Fri, Feb 10 2006 20:25
zodas
Posts 309
Whos that retard that thinks he needs to be in the shot?

It shoulda been me....it shoulda been me!!!

Sort Posts:


Home | Teens | Celebs | Themes / Fetish | Babes 30+ | Model Archive